This Actuvirtual Symposium attends to how migration from certain countries in Africa, Asia as well as Haiti to Colombia and then to the militarized Mexico/US border is tangled with racialized geo-graphies, belonging and identification.
- Chair: Fazil Moradi, JIAS, LOST,Sci-Tech Asia
- Desiree Lewis, Professor, University of the Western Cape, South Africa
- Jonathan Echeverri, Assistant Professor, Universidad de Antioquia, Medellin, Colombia.
- Juan Thomas Ordóñez, Associate Professor, Universidad del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Damani J. Partridge, Associate Professor, University of Michigan, US
- Sandy Grande, Professor, University of Connecticut, US
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 April 2021